bite sized muffins
are eaten up in a
whiff. then along
came the cake
and you choked.
-------------------
Things seems to be riding around in a tiring circle, throwing hints and clues at you. Some people call it 'Intuition'. I call it a pain. It just makes you all confused. But then again, i might be over-reacting like always.
Home life is all quiet again with long sleeps/naps, its kinda hard not to with the great weather and all. There was a huge thunderstorm over at my place today. Tomorrow however, i have to run down to give out fliers again. -groan- I sure hope it doesnt rain like today. Life is hard. but listening to Eugene and all his 'Oh no, night is coming they will disappear' jokes kinda makes it lighter.
That alternate life thing isnt working out too well either.
I am now a white bird that hangs on trees. Dont ask how. or why.
are eaten up in a
whiff. then along
came the cake
and you choked.
-------------------
Things seems to be riding around in a tiring circle, throwing hints and clues at you. Some people call it 'Intuition'. I call it a pain. It just makes you all confused. But then again, i might be over-reacting like always.
Home life is all quiet again with long sleeps/naps, its kinda hard not to with the great weather and all. There was a huge thunderstorm over at my place today. Tomorrow however, i have to run down to give out fliers again. -groan- I sure hope it doesnt rain like today. Life is hard. but listening to Eugene and all his 'Oh no, night is coming they will disappear' jokes kinda makes it lighter.
That alternate life thing isnt working out too well either.
I am now a white bird that hangs on trees. Dont ask how. or why.

<< Home